Student Conference Scholarship
Organizing committee of EcoBalance 2022 offers scholarships to students who might not otherwise be able to attend the EcoBalance conference. The deadline to apply for a student conference scholarship is April 14 2022 (JST). Awards are based on academic achievement, educational opportunity, and financial need, as well as the applicant’s desire to attend the conference and expand their knowledge regarding LCA and sustainability and contribute to their community.
Scholarships are offered in two types:
- A full conference registration fee waiver, or
- A full conference registration fee waiver with an additional travel grant of 100,000 JPY.
Please note that scholarships will be awarded based on the availability of funds.
The applicant must…
- (1) be enrolled as a full-time university student who practices LCA and/or sustainability
- (2) have an abstract accepted for oral or poster presentation
- (3) attend the conference in full onsite (virtual attendance is not permitted)
- (4) submit a copy of their university transcripts
- (5) submit two letters of recommendation from academic or professional contacts
- (6) explain their motivation for attending the conference
- (7) explain their need for financial support
- (8) agree to volunteer to assist the conference if requested
- (9) agree to be in photographs with the conference sponsors
- (10) agree to contribute to the promotion of the EcoBalance conference
If you wish to apply for the Student Conference Scholarship, please submit the form from here.